Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Who, What, Where and Why?

Who am I?
What is this blog about?
I’m me.
The blog is about me journeying through this life.
So let’s examine the title huh?

Single.
Yep. So did I think I was going to be completely single at 39 years of age?  Not at all. But I am. And I don’t want to be single all my life…so I date.  Dating in 2014, it’s ummmm interesting? Soooo why not write about it. At least it will be good for a couple of laughs.

Bisexual.
Pretty self-explanatory yes? It is a label that I take on simply because its easiest for society to understand. Besides, pansexual or poly sexual really isn’t as cute as “BiSquared”  J

Bipolar.
AHAHAAAHAA! You weren’t expecting that one huh? I was diagnosed in the past year and I am moving through these fun challenges in the most entertaining way possible. (Please make sure you read everything I post with large quantities of sarcasm infused. It’s what I do)

Black.
Well that’s another one that’s pretty self-explanatory. To be specific my family is primarily Jamaican with a bit of Cuban in there as well. I am and I am not the typical stereotype of Black in America. And I embrace all of it.

Poly.
Ahhhh polyamory! The relationship style that is becoming more mainstream. The art of maintaining more than one romantic relationship at a time with the full consent and knowledge of all involved. Don’t make the mistake of assuming that polyamory is all about an abundance of sex, love and utopia…this is one of the HARDEST relationship styles to be successful at and I’ve tried them all (see the “Single” section)

So that’s just a small bit of who I am, what is going on in my life and what topics I will be spending time with on this blog. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment